
I can't believe Aaron is 6 months old! I am so scared that if I blink, he will be ONE! He sure is a lot of fun though. He has started sitting on his own, just in the past week or so, and has gotten really good at it. He loves to grab his feet, but only when completely naked!! He also makes a weird "wookie" type noise when he is laying down. He has started eating solid foods, so far banana, avocado, sweet potato and cereal. He still doesn't know how to drink out of a bottle, he chews on it like a nerd. Today we gave him watered down apple juice because he has been constipated. He certainly figured out how to get that out of the bottle!! Not sure if he will remember how to do it when the only reward is water. He still LOVES his daddy and thinks his brothers are hilarious. He is not as sympathetic as I had hoped... he has a tendancy to laugh at other kids when they cry! Hopefully his big brothers will teach him how to be loving and care for others! He really is a fun part of our family.
2 comments:
Sounds like Aaron has a peacemaker quality about him - laughing when others cry, trying to lift/lighten the mood. What a sweet-lookin' kid. I love naked pics with chubby rolls. :0)
What an adorable picture!
Post a Comment