
Isaac is such a fun kid. He pushes my buttons, and if he weren't so darn cute... some days I would just.... Even in utero I could tell he was way different than my first mild mannered little baby. And sure enough, he was a stubborn, loud, chubby little jokester. He would make faces to get a reaction, I swear he was like 3 months old, and at 6 months old he was playing peek-a-boo with his blanket. Somewhere in between he learned it was funny if he head butted mommy. Yes, on purpose, it was a recurring thing, what a booger. But I swear this kid, with his long eyelashes and beautiful face can stop traffic. Just last Sunday, I was having "one of those days"... I didn't bring toys for the kids to play with during Sacrament meeting, but they had a ton of snacks. Was it too much to ask for them to just sit in their seats and eat their treats? Apparently it was. So I was constantly threatening them and placing them back in their seats, and I even took Isaac out once for a good talking too... AKA a little swat on the behind. As soon as sacrament was over, every one around us told me how cute my boys were. I think it was a "You're boys are so cute (please don't kill them)".... (Disclaimer: I would never hurt my boys! But sometimes it takes more retraint than other times.) The hugs erase all the bad. Isaac wasn't a very snuggly baby, and it killed me, because he was so completely squeezable! But now he is one of the most loving little boys I have ever known. He won't go to bed until he gives every one a giant hug AND kiss! One or the other will not do!
Not the most coherent blog ever... But I had to get one in about Isaac. The poor middle child :)
1 comment:
I love this kid. He is always making us laugh in Primary as he inches (or bounds) out of his seat to investigate the marble jar or the birthday treats. :0) He sounds a lot like my Anders - a funny, little hooligan.
Post a Comment