Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Roman has a Girlfriend

Today as Roman was getting ready for school, he told me that he hoped Marianna would be there. He said she wasn't there on Monday and he really enjoys playing with her. After school he told me that he got to rescue Marianna and Ashley from the bad guys, and then he put the bad guys in jail. After dinner we made a run to Wal Mart, and on the way home Roman informed us that he was going to marry someone. I asked if he had met the person he was going to marry, and he and Ben both said "Marianna" at the same time :) I can't believe he already has a girlfriend, I do think he is pretty cute myself.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I am not surprised. Especially since seeing the wedding pictures with Roman running after, what was it, five girls?!