Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Little Man

Aaron likes to take pictures. A lot of our family activities lately have involved a lot of things that are for Roman and Isaac, but Aaron is too small for. So I hand over the camera for a few minutes. these are actually photos he snapped out in front one morning while I cleaned the car.
He got a pretty good shot of Jillian, if it weren't for that pesky finger :P
I like the artisit shadow shot.
The neighbors were pretty good sports about the mini-paparazzi snapping their pic as they walked their dog.

He took at least a dozen of the lemon tree, but most were out of focus.

I took the one of him in his little church outfit. How adorable is he?!? He's growing so fast, in fact that was the last time he could squeeze into that vest.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Budding photography right here! He is SO cute! Love the tight little vest and impish smile.

Lashelle said...

He is such a sweet boy