At different times through out the morning, the kids would end up congregated around Ben. While I was starting a nutritious lunch (chicken nuggets and mac n cheese), they all circled around Ben for story time. The best is when he does his Elmo voice:) This one happened to be an exciting rendition of the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Ben has been in the Nursery since Isaac first got in there. Isaac is now a Sunbeam, and yet Ben is still in Nursery. I don't know if he will ever get released, he is so good with kids. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Ben is amazing with those kids. I hope for his sake he does get a new calling though he's been in there forever! I am so super excited that you are blogging!
Your nutritious lunches are right up our nutrition ally! :0) Thanks for coming yesterday.
Post a Comment