This year our Stake dissolved the Spanish Branch, and so we got at least 6 new Spanish speaking families. I think it was in their honor, we had Mexican food and pinatas at our Christmas party!
One of the sisters had made tamales, and there was rice and beans and carne asada with all the fixings. It was yum.
Last year the baby was a nightmare the whole day of the Christmas party. He hadn't slept, wouldn't let me put him down, and had cried alllll day. He finally fell asleep on the way to the church, so I had left him in the stroller while the other boys got to see Santa. Yes, he was so naughty that he didn't even get to see Santa. So I thought this year he would be a little more excited about getting to sit on Santa's lap. Nope. He was terrified of the old guy. Or maybe it was that he didn't feel too secure when we plopped him halfway on each of his brothers' laps. It did look a little precarious, I might have been calling for help had I been put in that situation :)
Next year we will try again for 3 smiling little boys on Santa's lap. Will he be able to handle that?!?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment