I have been meaning to start a blog for a while.... just too lazy, but hey, this seems pretty easy.
Anyway, today we had a little incident that could not go unreported. We have a night light in the boys room, and Isaac usually likes to unplug it when he wakes up. Well, today he decided to use a METAL toy car as a wedge to drive between the wall and the night light. End result... a small fire, Isaac electrocuted, and Roman with a very valuable lesson in Electricity. It was terrifying, especially thinking what could have happened. Ben tried to explain that Isaac could have died, Isaac was too upset about getting all his cars taken away, and may have still been reeling from his near death experience. Roman did get the lesson though, and he came into my room, where I had brought Isaac so that I could watch his every move, and looked at Isaac with these tear filled eyes: "Isaac, I would be so sad if you got burned really bad, I love you". I can't even think about it without tearing up myself. I have the sweetest little boys, and I don't know what I would do with out either of them.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh gracious. You took Isaac to the doctor, right? And he's for sure okay? That is terrifying, but I'm glad that things are okay: that it was just a small fire and that Isaac is alive.
Post a Comment