Sunday, June 15, 2008

Roman's First Talk in Primary

Today Roman gave his first talk in Primary, and he did such a great job! Roman is the shy one, so I always wonder how he will do when it comes time to "perform", but he spoke clearly and right into the microphone. His talk was on "How the Temple Blesses My Family", so he got to show pictures of when he went to the temple when he was a baby to be sealed to Ben and me. It was a great topic for him and a good teaching opportunity too. We talked about how you can get married in the temple, and he kept wanting to say that when he gets older he can marry mommy in the temple :) I love my sweet Roman and I love watching him learn new things every day. It makes me stop everything and just smile when he tells me how much his Heavenly Father loves him. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me such a loving and sensitive little spirit to help me appreciate the small things and remember that I am never alone.

No comments: