Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jumping Jumparoo



My mom got the baby a Johnny Jump Up a few months ago. I can't believe I didn't have this thing for the other two boys. At first he would just hang there and chew on the side... it was pretty cute, but didn't keep him occupied for too long. I put the JJU up for a few weeks, and just decided to bring it out yesterday. This time he had a better understanding of what he was supposed to do in it. He was adorable, jumping, spinning and tapping his little toes.

2 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

Matt and Wyndi lent Jillian one of these! I wonder when she'll be ready for it. Maybe she can do a test drive at your house!

Audra said...

So fun. Ephraim had the one that is on a stand and I swear he was going to do back flips in the thing. He would just laugh and laugh and jump for hours. Aaron is so cute and getting so big.