Monday, July 13, 2009

Roman the Lego Maniac

Roman has entered a fun new stage. He is obsessed with legos. He wakes up in the morning, and plays legos. He gets out of his bath, and plays legos. We even had a birthday party last Saturday.... and he debated missing the party... to play legos. I love it. He builds bridges, houses, transformers, piggy banks..... anything he can dream up, he builds it.

This video is of an awesome drawbridge that he made with his daddy. Roman made the castle and drawbridge, and daddy the engineer helped rig the ropes :) They even had blocks that held the ropes tight and closed. It was adorable.



1 comment:

Liz said...

That is so cool! Isn't it funny how you can see specific characteristic and personality differences in children that young?! Soren and Anders have never gotten into blocks and Legos. They are more interested in driving cars and painting or coloring. I guess it might have something to do with what we, as parents, are providing for them though. We have a few blocks, but nothing extensive or varied.

Way to go, Roman! I am so impressed!