Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Rough Being the Oldest!


I've had a few conversations lately about how hard it is being the oldest child. The rules are stricter, the expectations are higher, and the younger ones get to do the fun stuff long before you were ever able to. Case in point: I made a sugar free cake with real fruit topping for Roman for his first birthday. Roman didn't get any refined sugar until he was close to 2 years old. Aaron is just one and already knows the joys of m&ms, candy bars, and now.... SUCKERS :)
This pic is actually of his 2nd sucker in 2 days. Bad mommy.


2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

We had a candy free for all at our house tonight. Now who's the bad mommy? :)

Lewko Family Blog said...

So that's how it works. I thought we were just being strict with Jillian.