Ben's brother, Josh, and his long time girlfriend, Alex, came out to visit for the weekend. Josh is studying to take the ASVAB to join the Marines, and he wanted Ben to help him for a bit.
Of course it turns out that we all did a lot more playing than studying :)
Josh and Alex did a little mini tour of the So Cal Coastline while I took the boys to Ashlyn's birthday party. Then after a pathetic attempt at naps, we headed to the WAP to see the robotic Dinos.
Before we left, I heard Isaac in the back room talking to Alex while she was getting ready. He clings to new people, is it because the old people ignore him? He came running out of the room with this huge heart pendant that he said "the girl" gave him. We told him to say "thank you" but to give it back.
In the car Isaac said "Mommy" and I said "What" and he said "I looove you". I said "I love you too". So then Isaac said "I love you daddy. I love you Roman. I love baby Aaron. I love you Uncle Josh." Then Ben said "Girl, I love you"... he was being Isaac... I guess you had to be there, it was funny.
So at the WAP, Isaac was dragging "the girl" every where. One of the pictures shows him physically dragging her every where.
The dinos were cool, and we could have gone through again, but we only had about an hour before the park closed. We rushed through the rest of the park.... just to find that all most all the animals had been taken in for the night. I thought the animals get more active at dusk.... what a bummer.
The WAP has a program called "Roar and Snore", where you get to pay an extra fee, and sleep over in tents. There was a group passing through at the lion exhibit, and the girl in charge stayed behind to bring the stragglers. She kept saying, like just kind of shouting it, but to know one in particular "Well, we need to be sure and keep up with the group". And finally Josh was like, well, we're not with them. And she said she was with Roar and Snore. And he said, yes, but we are not with you. And she said, I was talking to some one else, and Josh said, but they aren't with you. Finally she touched Ben's arm (he had Roman on his shoulders, in a brown shirt that she had mistaken for R & S), and he said he wasn't with them. It was kind of comical.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Weird "Roar and Snore" lady.
totally lost on the roar and snore story. . .but Im sure it was funny :) FYI Aubs and I did roar and snore a few years back it was so not worth the money! My cousin said the sea world one is so so much better! Hope you guys are great!
Post a Comment