Well, still no teeth. But he is getting to do other big boy things.... like crawling!! It is more like a froggy hop, and I love it! He pushes up with his toes and hands, and then
throws himself forward. He's gotten quite fast, and tries to keep up with his brothers! He has free reign of the house, and he loves it. He will start out in his room and end up in the play room, or even the kitchen. He talks and yells when he is crawling, so I have gotten pretty good at knowing where he is, just based on the echo of his yell :)

His summer wardrobe consists of onesies, and some times socks, but those really get in the way :) Between the belly dragging and rolling all over the floor, and the hot weather, I can't bring myself to put much more on him! Not to mention, it makes squeezing his big ole thighs a lot easier!

Here's a video of him crawling. I lvoe the faces that he is making too!
He is such a good natured baby, and a delight to have around :)
(Except if you see me in the halls on sunday with a non-napped, wriggly baby, I won't say the same!)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That video is SOOOOOO cute! I love the froggy hop.
Oh my gosh! That is so awesome! He's totally a little froggy! I love it. What a squishy little cutie. I adore that kid. And Kim, my friend, you are doing great by getting him into a onesie every day. My kids' summer attire consists of underwear, for Soren, and a diaper, for Anders. Dan rolls his eyes when he gets home and finds his boys lounging around or playing in the backyard naked. :0)
Wow! He can move so fast with that little hop! And that picture of him sitting there is darn cute!
Post a Comment