Low light: Our "Strip View" room that we paid extra for. Our view consisted of the BACK of Excalibur, the free way, and a few hundred parking lots. Booo!!
High light: My sweet ensemble to go down to the pool! I hate bathing suit shopping... so I had just grabbed this suit off the rack more than a year ago. I threw it in my suitcase hopping that by crossing state lines it would magically fit. No such luck. My bosoms were hanging out every where. I was going to wear a tank top OVER it, but all I had was a tight see thru thing that was only suitable as an under shirt. SOOO I put it on UNDER my bathing suit. I thought maybe I would start some new modesty trend... no one at the pool seemed like they would be catching the modesty bug that weekend. Then the pants. Yes, the crowning moment. I didn't have shorts
.jpg)
3 comments:
Haha, I love it! I'm sure there was someone out there saying, "only in Vegas". You're a crack up! Miss you!
You forgot the best part of that story. That when you got back from the pool, you didn't even have to change for dinner, you just wore that hot little number down to the bar.
Funny that Brooke commented about this one b/c I was looking at it & thinking how she'd love that swim suit - she doesn't mind her boobies popping out (which is weird, b/c she's still very sensitive about modesty).
Post a Comment