Friday, October 9, 2009

Things I Don't Want to Forget.

Time flies by watching the boys grow. I look at little Aaron and realize that he isn't going to be little for long. So I wanted to write down a few things that I don't ever want to forget.

He LOVES getting his hair brushed. When he was 1 day old, I was trying to wake him up/ brush the crust out of his hair while we waited for the photographer to come for his newborn pics. As soon as I started combing his perfect little head, he closed his eyes and had the sweetest, most content look on his face. Now when we brush his hair, he will lean his head forward to say he wants more. And he likes to try to do it himself, but then concedes that is just isn't the same and relinquishes control of the brush again.

Last weekend he started saying "Nay nay". At first it sounded like "Nayna", so we thought he was trying to say "Dana". Then he reached for his blanket and said "Nay nay". So naturally we thought, oh, he calls his blanket naynay. No. Nay nay means "I want". It's funny, because he will point at things so matter of factly and just say "Nay nay". Like remotes and glasses. Just because he has found a way to tell us he wants something, he thinks he can have what ever he wants :P It is so cute. Especially when he points at daddy and says "nay nay".

It is so hard to remember all the little things that you enjoy as they grow.I just hope I can always remember how happy my boys make me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so adorable!!!!