Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Week of Halloween

I thought it was because Halloween was on a Saturday this year, but I think it is more due to the fact that both the boys are in school now. Possibly a combo of both. We have had a solid week of Halloween festivities, including 5 parties, and ending with Trick or Treating.

These pics are from the Multi-Ward Halloween Party and the Rolling Hills Family Halloween Party. The boys were Transformers, Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. They look more like Transformers when they wear their masks.... but A) they can't wear masks to most functions and B) they don't like their masks anyway.



3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very cute. . . .learn that early - no costumes with masks are allowed anywhere! It is a great way to get out of many of those horrible costumes a mom would never want their child in.

Lashelle said...

Glad I got to see them early in thier costumes

Jen said...

Cute costumes! Miss you guys!