Roman has half days at school all this week, parent/ teacher conferences. I decided I wanted to do some fun things in the afternoons, since he has missed quite a few fun outtings already this school year. Today we went to the WAP with our friends the Prices.
I had Jillian today, so I had 4 kids. Then Amber showed up with an extra kid, so she also had 4 kids. 2 mommies and EIGHT kids. I can't believe we survived! We wandered through every possible non-animal exihibit for the first hour. First a discovery center where they colored and played with toys (but were contained!!) Then fake animal dens, nests, and shells.
Finally we wandered our way down to the tram. That was interesting. The babies wanted to climb and crawl all over, but all in all, they were all pretty good. Not sure if between Aaron crying, the boys all yelling and a certain "Snood" kicking the seats incesantly, if the people around us would agree though :)
I took the picture before we left on the tram ride, and instead of "cheese", they all said "brave mommies" :) And that we were!
.jpg)
2 comments:
looks like you guys made it! CONGRATS! I love the pictures, too cute!
Looks like you guys had a good time. Great picture of all the kids, not easy getting all of them in one picture:)
Post a Comment