Anyway. Just last month, Aaron decided that he wanted to start feeding himself. It wasn't pretty, but I was excited about the prospect of very soon not having to feed any one else, and being able to eat my own dinner for the first time in years!
The last picture, in the white shirt is actually the first picture chronologically. It's my favorite, too. He is eating applesauce, and actually has it in his hair!
The middle picture he decided that he also
wanted to drink out of a regular cup. That
goal is still a ways off, but yes, the red did come out of his shirt.
The first picture, actually the most recent one, is of my baby sitting at the table like a big boy. He decided that he wanted to eat at the table, even though he could barely see over it. You may not be able to tell, but he is getting much better at getting the food in his mouth. And I have gotten much smarter, and started taking his shirt off when he eats :)
I love my little man. (But I do hope we survive these terrible twos, which started right on schedule at 19 months!!!)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment