I just got back from a walk with two of the cutest boys in the entire world. We had gone next door for some eggs, and noticed the day was just too beautiful to stay inside. So I asked Isaac if he wanted to go for a walk.
A few houses down, he decided to start reading the numbers off the curbs. He has been practicing his numbers a lot lately. He likes to read the 1-800 numbers off the tv during my day time shows. As he was reading, the baby would point at the side walk and try to say something really important too. At one point, Isaac asked what the blue dots on the road were for, and pointed to them. The baby pointed across the street and squinted as if he was looking at something new and exciting. Later Isaac adjusted his strap on his shoe, so the baby stopped in his tracks, got a concerned look on his face, bent down and patted his strap on his shoe. Hilarious.
I'm so grateful that I am able to stay home with my boys and enjoy the simple things that make me smile. I love them all and couldn't imagine life with out them.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment