Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aaron is 9 Months...

... and shrinking! Well, not shrinking per se, but not growing. He only gained half a pound in 3 months! He went from the 50th percentile, to the 25th, and now he is in the 10th. The doctor wasn't too worried, because he is proportional. Yes, even his head. (Josh tried to convince me that Aaron has a big head. Josh, of all people. I'm terrified to see baby pics with his over sized nog.)

Aaron is a joy to have in our family. (Despite the fact that he is crying in his crib instead of drifting off to dream land as he should be). He laughs all the time, especially at his brothers. I can tell he can't wait until he can run and play with them. He is rolling all over, no more dirty floors allowed! He still loves his johnny jump up and bounces when ever you try to hold him standing up. My favorite new thing that he does is reaching. He reaches out one hand if he wants you, and has started to do the two hands, and yesterday he leaned his whole body. Practically jumped out of Ben's hands to get to mommy! ( It was the first time I had left him all day, and he probably thought I was never coming home!)

I can't believe in less than 3 months he will be one! I try to ignore that fact and enjoy each day that he is still my chubby little loving baby :)

No comments: