My Isaac. He always has great ideas. I think this may have been the day that Roman was at Disneyland with grandma and granddad for his birthday.
Isaac put on his new favorite shirt, which happens to be a hand me down that says "I spent the day out with Thomas"... so every one asks when he spent the day out with Thomas... and I have to explain that we never did, the shirt is a hand me down. Don't get me wrong, we love hand me downs! I have just had to explain it about 3 times already, and it feels a little silly :)
Anywho. I was sitting on the computer, and this sight came out from his room, Mr. Potato Head suitcase and all, ready to go to Disneyland. He then opened the suitcase and showed me that Mr. Potato Head had his name badge and was ready to go. Isaac has the best imagination and is so much fun. If only we could bottle his energy!! We could sell it for a fortune... except I would actually probably keep it all for myself!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment