Sunday, June 21, 2009

All Together!






For my mom's birthday this year, my dad surprised her by flying Joy and the girls home for the weekend. I will talk more about the whole surprise when I get the pics from the day at the beach posted.

It was a short weekend, but we enjoyed the time that we did have, note my jumping for JOY picture :)

Each time that I see those girls they get cuter and cuter! The boys really enjoy having their cousins around, too. They played a lot and shared really well. The boys fought over who got to hold hands with or sit next to Daisy... but they started playing with Lilly this trip. She is getting to be so much fun. She likes to eat people's noses and then will puff up her cheeks and pretend to chew them up!

Brooke and grandma P were also in town, so all the girls were together. We fought a lot growing up, and we still can snap at each other, but I do love them all and wish we had more of these times together. I'm glad that Joy does such a good job talking to the girls about us and showing them pictures so they don't forget us :) Already missing those little Texans. Love you guys!!

No comments: