



We decided to go to Dino Mountain with Dana while Ben was at Young Men's last week. When I told Roman that Dana was going with us, he said: "I know a fun joke to tell to Dana. Let's tell her to stop in front of the spitting dinosaur so that we can take a picture. Then when she is waiting for us to take the picture, it will spit on her!" So cute. Isn't it nice that I am encouraging him to scheme and play jokes on people :)
One poor girl was completely terrified and cried at the first dinosaurs and had to leave. I actually felt worse for her poor sister who also had to leave, even though she wasn't scared. My boys however love the dinos!
Dana is always great company and a lot of fun. We are so lucky to have family close by.
But I think I am done with Dino Mountain for a few years :P
1 comment:
How did I miss Dino Mountain when we lived there? I have never even heard of it. I guess we really missed out!
Post a Comment