Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Babe

Yes, another post about the amazing Aaron. AKA "The Baby". "Give the ball back to the baby." "Be careful around the baby." "Don't make the baby cry."

He is growing up right before our eyes. Well, not growing so much as developing, I guess. He is 11.5 months old and in 6-9 month clothes, which he has been in since he was 5 months old!!

Anyway. He is pulling himself up on everything and thinks he is so big!! He also tries to mimic words. He "says": cat, ball, dadda (that one he actually says!), bye and hi. He is also starting to manipulate his lips to make different faces, like a who who sound with those cute little lips!!

Apparently the only thing growing on this kid... is his hair!! He went from losing it all around 3 months... to needing a haircut, bad!! I'm planning on just waiting until he is officially one, but I don't know if I can make it that long!!!

He likes to play with his brothers, usually torturing them and seeing what he can get away with, being "the baby". But some times he does try to put the blocks together. He watches his brothers build with legos and then picks up two blocks and tries to make them stick together. I am convinced he is a genius, despite the late, weird crawling and the most likely late walking :)

Oh, he also waves and claps.

And is a total daddy's boy! He has been from the beginning, and I love to see him throw himself out of my arms and try to get to his daddy. (See, I am secure knowing that he still loves me :P)

Oh, and STILL NO TEETH!!!!

2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

Just the third in a string of REALLY CUTE BOYS for you guys! :)

Danielle said...

He is getting more and more adorable! In some pics he looks so much like Roman, but in others he definitely looks like Isaac - what a cutie!
And I'm sure he is a baby genius; he has two big brothers to keep up with, he has to be quick!
Good luck when the teeth cutting and walking starts. Although, for your sanity, I hope it's not at the same time!