I still remember when Jen and I were newly pregnant and went to VT Tiffany, and found out that she too was pregnant. I personally don't like to tell the world until I am at least 8 weeks pregnant, preferably 12 weeks, but when you can't fit in any clothes and are a wretch to hang out with, it's hard to hide. So after suffering alone for a few weeks, it was so exciting to hear others were just as miserable as I was :)
We sat in Tiffany's living room for at least an hour, talking about our similar hard ships and how fun it will be to all be pregnant in the heat of the summer, blech. Meanwhile our 5 older children, all boys! ran around the apartment driving each other crazy, instead of us for a change!
At church there were at least 3 other women pregnant at the same time as us. We would compare swollen ankles and back pain and try to find a way to stay cool. To no avail.
Aaron was born September 15, and the other two in October. All our misery was now oohs and aahs and "what's he doing now?" as we watched our babies grow.
Did I mention that we now have 8 boys between us?!?!
Jen and her adorable family are moving... tomorrow! so on Sunday we snapped a few quick photos of the boys together. I am sad to see them leave, but I have enjoyed getting to know their family better, and I plan on keeping in touch and adding them as a stop along our annual UT trip :)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Look at those beautiful women and adorable boys! We will all miss Jen!
Haha, not what I thought you were going to say. Instead of a farewell at the end, I thought you were going to announce that all three of you were pregers again.
Post a Comment