Not sure why, but it seems that every baby loves a good laundry basket! This was the only way that I could confine him one day while I swept the floors. He had a blast, I debated leaving him in it the rest of the day :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Funny! I thought it would have been one of the rectangle ones then I saw how much room he had to play, so funny!
I love it! He is getting so BIG and so handsome! And he looks like such a happy baby in there. I remember putting my little brother under the laundry basket and he loved it - it takes so little to amuse them sometimes. =)
And he didn't ever knock it over?! Wow. I'm impressed. He's so cute all stuffed in there with his toys. Don't let a good idea go to waste. I'd use that one again! :0)
I love the first picture - he's so happy!
Post a Comment