Earlier this week Roman and Ben were playing baseball, and Aaron wanted more than anything to be outside. I ran and set the pack n play up outside and put the babies in, expecting a cage match :P They actually really liked just being outside. Aaron really likes Jillian, but she still doesn't know what to think of him. Smart girl not to trust boys :) Just kidding. You all know I am partial to boys :P
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Backyard Fun
Earlier this week Roman and Ben were playing baseball, and Aaron wanted more than anything to be outside. I ran and set the pack n play up outside and put the babies in, expecting a cage match :P They actually really liked just being outside. Aaron really likes Jillian, but she still doesn't know what to think of him. Smart girl not to trust boys :) Just kidding. You all know I am partial to boys :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
So glad they can be caged and play nice.
Post a Comment