I wondered if the teacher would call me and have me pick him up if he needed a nap. He can be that bad. But I never got that call.
At 200 I packed up Isaac and the non-napping baby and we went to the park by Roman's school. I had to get out of the house, and I was that much closer to picking him up :)
We had some fun, we were the only ones at the park (well, besides some day laborers who were resting in the shade of the few trees, and some construction guys tearing or repairing out handball courts).
The boys played on a little teeter totter first, and then Isaac had to show me how he could climb the "Rocket Ship". He is getting so big, and we are both really enjoying the new things that he can do!
The baby didn't like the sand, so we ended up in the swings. Isaac used to be a swinger, once I put him in, he would never get out. For hours he would want me to stand there and push him.
As I watched other parents begin to flock into the school, I packed up the boys and we headed in.
Roman came out of his class chipper and talking a mile a minute. FINALLY !!! That was what I had been waiting for!! It took going all day long to make it more fun?!?!
I'm glad that he is enjoying school. I want him to love it like I did. (He has a lot of years ahead to hate school, he has to love Elementary :P)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I didn't know he didn't like school! I'm glad things are looking better now.
Post a Comment