These pictures are from Isaac's first day. It was sharing day, so he got to take something to show the other kids. He picked his new soccer ball that he had just gotten for his birthday.
The first day he did NOT want to go. Again, I was bummed, my kids were not liking school :(
Then, when I went to pick him up, he ran away from me. I couldn't tell if he wanted to stay or if he was still ornery from the morning.
In the car I finally coaxed out of him a few things they had done. He had cut and glued and melted crayons to make a mirrored image. He told me that he liked it and he promised not to be grumpy the next day!
This week he has had a blast! Today I picked him up, and he didn't want to go! He said school was too short!! 3 hours is pretty long I think :P He also has started to sing some of the songs that they have done these last few weeks, and he loves having an exciting story to tell his big brother when we pick him up from school!
Wish me luck next week.... I get to teach, and on my FIRST day, we have a field trip!!
.jpg)
2 comments:
I'm so glad he is liking it. I love it when little kids sing!
Good luck teaching, and remember, it's okay to be nervous :o)
Post a Comment