
This first picture is of Isaac's bed. He fills it with JUNK and then curls up in a little ball in the space that is left. Every once in a while we have to check under the "babies" and get all the candy, toy cars and misc trash out of his bed. I tried to enforce a 2 baby limit, but everyone said I was too mean, and Roman started sneaking him more :P
The second picture is of Isaac's "white blanket with blue". My boys are blanket boys, they each have one that they can't sleep without. This one was actually made by Grandma Donna for

Roman. She made it before we knew what we were having, so it is white, blue and pink. Roman latched onto another blanket, and Isaac ended up falling in love with this one.
He started by calling it his "white blanket". And when we told him it really wasn't just white, he came up with "white blanket with blue". He still to this day calls it that.
It is so sweet that my boys love their blankets... but what do I do when they start to unravel and return to the spools of yarns from whence they came?!?!
3 comments:
I had a blankie. And I am sure I still do somewhere, actually. I could never bear to be away from it. That is so cute!
I think you just pray that never happens.
I had a blanket (and pillow) that I was VERY attached to, my mom still has it and by the time it was unraveling, it was time for me to give it up so that was one of the reasons my mom used that I had to give it up, she cut a corner off and let me have that....eventually I didn't need the corner but it was a good transitition...
Post a Comment