Ready for it?
Up at 5am for a great 6mile run with a friend
Showered and ready for the baby to wake up at 645
Pack lunches, feed breakfasts, leave house at 745
Drop off Isaac and Aaron at 8am
Help in Roman's class from 8-930
945 oil change on van
run over to Albertsons during oil change to get stuff for salad
11 am oil change done, pick up A and I
1120 make salad and gather papers for Enrichment meeting
1200 Enrichment meeting
230 P/U Roman and the Seiter kids
330 Joy School Meeting at Hilltop
500 feed fussy baby who hasn't been home all day
530 try to feed boys yummy Waldorf salad
600 baths for all
630 jammies and stories
655 tell boys I'm done and tuck yourselves in
700 Blog, wait for hubby to come home, maybe he will appreciate my yummy salad
715 Somehow summon the strength from within to get all my dishes done.....
**No, this is not my normal day... but they are all starting to look a lot more like this! I thought I would have MORE time, with Roman in school, and Isaac in Joy School... somehow it has actually made things more hectic!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Oh I SO feel you! Ugh ... is all I can say. All I keep saying to myself is, "I'm so glad I'm not bored!"
Your kids are in bed by 7 ??
Sounds like a normal day for us as well.
You are a rock star! I want to be like Kimi when I grow up...
Post a Comment