We started on the pony ride, as has become a tradition. It was Aaron's first pony ride. Ben was so cute, comforting Aaron as he sat on this giant ever shifting beast. He actually liked it once the horses started moving.
Of course we had to take a tractor ride. The scenery gets less impressive each year... dried, unused cornfields and smashed gords... but the company is always something to be enjoyed. Ben and Jared sat in the back with the kids, and I sat with Amanda and Liz in the next cart :)
We ended the day in the pumpkin patch, digging for the best pumpkins, and pictures :) Jared built a whole pumpkin fortress for the sole purpose of putting the kids in for a great picture opportunity :)
Sorry the pics are all out of order :P
.jpg)
1 comment:
How Fun!!! We would go every year - and I am sad I didn't get to go this year. Even though we are surrounded by farms, it's just not the same thing =) Your boys are so cute! Aaron is getting so big - when did he become a blonde? He looks like a perfect blend of Roman and Isaac. I hope you had a safe and fun Halloween! Enjoy the beautiful CA fall weather!!
Post a Comment