Friday, October 30, 2009

More Bates Nut Pics

I couldn't resist... my pics aren't great (too much time around Liz really makes me realize how inferior my picture taking skills are :( !!) but they tell the story better than my words do!

Isaac posing in the pumpkin pile made by Jared.

The boys in the pumpkin patch. Poor Malia is the only girl amongst these three families... maybe she is the lucky one, odds are in her favor :)

Roman picked his own pumpkin. He was more concerned with putting the sticker on it than
picking the right pumpkin... but he did find a good one any how.

Once we headed to the pumpkin patch, Jared and Liz did some weird battling wheelbarrow thing. It was funny, so I had to get a shot of it.

And the last one is the guys in the last cart of the tractor with ALL the boys!! Well, except Aaron, he and Malia made it into the mommy cart.


2 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun trip. I am a little jealous though. I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I miss you. We went to our ward party last night it was weird being at a ward party with people you only kind of know. I mean I know some of their names but I don't know them. I'm looking forward to Christmas so you all better have time for me!

Lashelle said...

Bates! How much fun to be there as a family