Unsuspecting Home Depot made the **mistake** of sending us a 10% off coupon. We loaded up the kids and spent the better part of the day at Home Depot, picking out toilets and fixtures.
Seriously, do you know how many decisions go into remodeling bathrooms?? We had spent the previous weekends picking tiles, slabs, cabinets and stains. (Fortunately WITHOUT the kids) I was DONE making decisions, but tried to focus when Ben would ask me whether I wanted a toilet that flushed 1.0 or 1.3 liters with each flush, or if I wanted a faucet that dipped in and then out, or out and then in. Oi! I am excited about the dual flush toilets though :)
The boys had a good time, they enjoy rearranging stacks of plumber's putty, sliding display boards back and forth, switching on and off faucets, hiding in showers, and of course, riding on the giant orange flat cart :)
.jpg)
1 comment:
You visited our second home! :D Ahhh . . . the joys of remodeling. Blech.
So, I happen to love your "About Me" profile thingy in your sidebar. What a great attitude you have! I'm with you on bows and dresses (of course, I kind of have to be at this point). :D
Can't wait to see your bathrooms!
Post a Comment