I ventured to the store with all 3 boys, still don't do that if I can help it, to get Easter plates for Roman's party at preschool. For some reason, Roman told Isaac that he could come if he wanted to.... not the case. So then Isaac got sad that he was going to miss the fun Easter party. So at 530 Thursday night, I sent an email out to a few friends about a simple Easter party the next morning! Hurray for e-mail, I could never have functioned in a time before this age of instant everything! Fortunately 2 people were able to join us in our spontaneity. We decorated cupcakes (yes, at 10 am!), had a little craft and an egg hunt. Isaac had a fun time with his friend, Jack, and they were both nice enough to share eggs with the little ones, who were just glad to be out side and get dirty :).I love watching the kids on the egg hunts... they just follow each other around, so I never know how the second one gets any eggs! My pictures were pretty lame, so I'll try to get some better ones on Easter. It will take my boys forever to find all the eggs I've accumulated over the years... I guess I don't have to fill them all, but it is so much fun :)
I am enjoying having enough space to have people over. I'm still not the best hostess... but I welcome all the practice I can get :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment