I honestly could (and probably should) just call this whole blog "My Husband is Awesome", because he is. Our front yard was totally horrid, dying and abandoned looking. Ben spent all day Saturday hacking stumps, pulling them out, and planting flowers. It made such a difference, as has everything that he has done around the house. We spent about 2 hours at Home Depot and came home with 2 Hibiscus plants, on the long walkway and some Calla Lillies, Marigolds, and Petunias for up by the door. We also got some solar lights to light up the dark walkway. Even Super Ben was not ready to tackle that hideous Yucca plant in the corner, but we did manage to clean it out a little.I say Ben is amazing, because I was only able to help for about an hour. Between feeding the baby, dishes, laundry and the rest.... He was alone out there. I don't know how he does it all. 40+ hours a week at work, and then he finds more energy to make our house a home. I don't know how I snagged this one, but I am never letting him go!! He makes me want to be a better person. A better wife, a better mother, a better friend. Not because he tells me that I am short in any of these areas, but because of his example. He is the best father and husband, and I just hope he knows how much I appreciate him.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment