Wednesday, April 1, 2009

THE Wedding

How cute are they!?!? For Dana's wedding, she made these ties and vest for the boys, and the little tutus for the girls. I pitched a fit about her not making anything for the baby, so she made this adorable shirt. My poor family had learned to put up with my little fits. I was a little
weirded out by the formal suits and the playful tutus together, but they were adorable.

The day was perfect. We had nice weather, which I was nervous about. The whole family was there, and the kids were all so good. No naps and late bedtimes for about 3 days of craziness, but they were all troopers. It was so sweet, because the kids knew it was Dana and Josh's day, so they were extra lovey to the bride and groom.

The boys really enjoyed seeing their cousins, if breaks my heart that they live in Texas, but we'll take whatever time we get with them when we can.

Congrats to Dana and Joshie!


No comments: