Sunday, August 30, 2009

Co-op Day at the Garcias!

A few months ago, some friends and I started a babysitting co-op. It is the greatest thing ever! There are 5 of us, so we each take one morning a week where we are home and available for the others to drop off their kids. For each kid that is left we earn tickets, which we can then use to drop our own kids off on the other days. Some days I end up with all the kids, and others none.

This day I ended up with 12 kids through out the day, but only 10 at one given time :)

At one point, there was a boys room, a girls room, and a baby room :) This was the boys room, if you can't tell, by the boys and the cars and the mess. The sweet little curly headed girlies were reading in the boys' bedroom. They had books everywhere and were so cute and completely enjoying themselves. Not sure why I didn't get a picture... probably had to attend to one of the little ones in the baby room.

I am so grateful for all the wonderful mommy friends I have (including those not in the co-op!) and all their wonderful little munchkins.

Here's hopping for another full co-op day this week :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

i dont get it - what do you do with the tickets?

weplusthree said...

I fixed it, sorry. You use the tickets when you leave them with some one else.

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea!!!