Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Aaron is ONE!!!!

My baby is one year old!! I can't believe it. One year ago this sweet little spirit joined our family, and I couldn't imagine life without him.

Last week he finally got his first tooth!! Bottom right. So cute. I have been waiting for a tooth for the better part of 6 months, and Ben kept sayint that he would not get any teeth until 13 months :P So I was glad to prove him wrong, when 5 days before he turned one, that little bugger popped through!

His birthday was actually quite uneventful. Roman ran into his room as soon as he woke up
and sang "Happy Birthday" to him... but he didn't quite get it :P Then he went to a friend's house while I helped in Roman's class, came home, didn't nap, that's normal... and then went to bed early while Ben went to YM.

The following day he got his first hair cut. He was really good, he didn't know what to think of it all, but he didn't move o

We went out to dinner and had cupcakes. Aaron actually got hungry before we left... so he didn't actually eat at the restaurant.... and he didn't
like the cupcakes, so no great pics of him tearing into his cake and smearing it every where :(
But he did LOVE his balloons :)

Oh, and the picture of him with Ben after his bath is literally the only picture I took of him on his actual birthday! Poor third child.....

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I know, those poor, picture starved 3rd children. I have scrapbooks of both Zack and Zane going but poor little Zander doesn't have on yet.

Wyndi said...

Happy bday to Aaron! Wow! I can't believe he is 1 already! Wackiness! Cute pics.
See ya on Saturday!

Audra said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby. He is so cute, I still love all his hair:)