Once we got on the Sea Doos, we realized why it was so private... it was surrounded by no wake zones, you had to ride for 15 minutes at 5 MPH to get to anywhere to have a good ride.
Not the end of the world, just meant that we had a regular old beach day, without the Sea Doos
The baby was dying to get down and dirty, so we finally gave in. He was in heaven! He crawled straight toward... and INTO the water. He didn't realize that it was getting deeper, so he just kept crawling, until his face was in the water and I grabbed him.
Then he decided that the sand castle that his dad and brothers were building was a nice obstacle course to be conquered. He would just throw himself into pits and over walls, he was absolutely fearless! It was so much fun to watch, and he
Of course the boys enjoyed eating "Cheetah Bones" (Cheetos) and Oreos all day... and remarkably, I was the only one to get burnt that day.
It was a good way to end the summer weather, and I am ready for some cooler days... Not that they are anywhere in sight!
.jpg)
2 comments:
That is why we pay the big bucks to live in California, The Beach and the Weather!! Nice pics.
I love that last photo! What a great brothers pic.
Post a Comment