Thursday, September 10, 2009

Backyard Baseball

Ever since Roman was born and I would just sit there and stare at his perfect face and features, I have wished that I had a camera mounted on my head that was constantly taking pictures of exactly what I was seeing. I don't trust my memory to recreate all the perfect moments that I have enjoyed in the last 5 years.

The other night, I had one of those moments. I walked outside where Ben and the boys were playing. Roman was showing Isaac how to hold a bat and swing when the ball came. (Yes, it was the blind leading the blind, but it was so sweet!)



I told Ben to let them keep doing what they were doing, without telling them I was getting my camera.

I grabbed my camera and luckily snapped a few of Coach Roman and his little Rookie.

I love the one of Isaac holding the bat, with chew and all :)

3 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

That is so sweet! Aren't brothers the best? (Sometimes)

Erin said...

Seriously so cute. I love your boys!

Josh and Dana Rock said...

Roman is a great big brother (almost) all the time!