I got a few shots of him standing: on the couch, in the bathtub and on a dinning room chair :)
We also had to lower the bed completely when one Sunday he toppled out of the crib. The bar was pretty high on his chest, but I knew the day was coming that we would need to lower it. I was hoping I would know when that time was before he fell out.
Last Sunday I put him down for a nap before church. He got quiet, so I assumed he was sleeping (which is rare these days!!). A while later, he all of a sudden was crying. Usually he just talks to himself when he should be sleeping, so I thought I should check on him. As I was headed down the hallway, I saw the shadow under the door of him knocking on the door!!!! So Ben had to speedily put the mattress down, and he did take a nap after all that excitement. Don't worry, I checked for dialated pupils and what not. Babies are actually natural born fallers :P
.jpg)
2 comments:
I told Jason the Aaron falling out of his crib story. He is such a funny - and handsome - guy!
I love the bath tub picture - it's very GQ. (No more crappy haircuts. Isaac & Aaron pull off the long hair pretty well)
Post a Comment