Look at this sweet baby! He is so much fun, and such a good boy... during the day! He plays well by himself, laughs and talks, and loves his family. During Roman's birthday party he kind of got forgotten in the play room by himself, for more than half an hour... when I went in to get him, he was just as happy as when we had left him in there.But come midnight, he is a completely different baby. He SCREAMS like a banshee. He was sleeping almost through the night, waking once, at 230. I could handle that. So when he started waking at 1, I tried to let him just settle himself back to sleep. Instead of sucking his thumb and going back to sleep, he escalates to the screech that goes straight to your core and makes you crazy. Then the 1 am things turned to 12. So now he is waking up, SCREAMING, at 12 and again at 4 and then he thinks he is ready to wake up at 7 am. He wakes up tired, with the heaviest eyelids you have ever seen. But by breakfast time he is happy again.
He doesn't have a fever, I can't find any teeth coming through, and he is having regular poops. All I can think is that he isn't getting enough "mommy time" during the day, so he wants more of it at night? But I am not the kind of mommy anyone wants to be around during these screaming fits. What am I missing? What could it be? What can I do to make it stop!?!? He eats a good dinner, I try to keep him on schedule. My biggest fear is that the 12 and 4 feedings will turn into 12, 2 and 4.... and worse. Help me!!
.jpg)
1 comment:
I feel for you.. I have no advice since my son is still up once or twice a night but I feel for you.
Post a Comment