Aaron has been eating food for about 2 months now. I have been making his food, because it is pretty easy and supposedly saves money. With the price of organic, and all the bad parts I throw away, I have a hard time thinking I am saving all that much money. Another plus is that he can eat food that they don't make in jars. Like Asparagus and Avocados. Asparagus was a nightmare to make, and stunk up the house for 2 days. But it is so good for him. So, I thought I would give you some insight to some of his favorite meals:
- Asparagus and Pears
- Peas and Avocados
- Asparagus and Sweet Potatoes
- Bananas and Carrots
With or without cereal.... pretty much any combination of these foods he will inhale.
You might be thinking: "No wonder he is a nightmare at bed time, I would go crazy too if you fed me that junk!" But he loves it! I figure I'll keep feeding him the good stuff for as long as I can, because before too long he will be requesting pizza, chicken nuggets and corn dogs with his big brothers!
The baby also enjoys Green Apple Blow Pops. Thanks daddy.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I need a baby food creation tutorial! You up for it?
Post a Comment